Quantcast

Does homeopathy falls under the ambit of nanomedicine?

Does homeopathy falls under the ambit of nanomedicine?

Dr. Nancy Malik
Administrator
This post was updated on .
For any medicine to be called a nanomedicine, the quantity of medicine should be measurable.

The presence of an active ingredient upto 200c potency can be tested using Transmission Electron Microscopy, electron diffraction and Inductively-coupled Plasma-atomic Emission Spectroscopy as shown in the 2010 paper.

While testing, nanograms of fine nano-particles (5-15 nanometer size) were found in 200c potency. That means potencies upto 200c can be measured for its active ingredients including nanoparticles. But what about potencies greater than 200c. Do they fall under the ambit of nanomedicine?

For more details see http://hpathy.com/scientific-research/recent-advances-in-nanoparticle-research-in-homeopathy/
https://drnancymalik.wordpress.com

Re: Add your favourite slogan on Homeopathy

Mr. MIR
Dear Nancy! Thx for deleting my post with scientific content!

Q: How can u measure any nano particles in Sulphur C30?

Re: Homeopathy doesn't work; there's nothing in it.

Mr. MIR
Dear "Dr" Nancy, can u explain me more about the "nanoparticles" in Suplhur C30 diluton plz?

Ramen :)

Re: Does homeopathy falls under the ambit of nanomedicine?

Dr. S. HARIMANN
Dear nancy.
 season's greetings,
 My book 'MY ORGANON OF NONO MEDICINE' has already published at Delhi in 2010. It was a practical salute to the Master on the occasion of completion of 200 year of his 1st edition of organon.