Quantcast

How can we promote research in Homeopathy?

How can we promote research in Homeopathy?

Dr. Nancy Malik
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Imagine a world without Homeopathy.

For over two centuries, homeopaths have promoted science-based medicine by promoting research in homeopathy and kept cost of medical care to bare minimum without getting into the clutches of patent regimen. Homeopathy provides a framework for the global health-care. Global health can be improved by providing universal access to Homeopathy.

What specific we can do to promote research activities? Suggestions invited.
https://drnancymalik.wordpress.com

Re: How can we promote research in Homeopathy?

Heath McK
As a field we are very divided. This is our biggest shortfall. The best way to promote Homoeopathic research is to first get organized and focus our very limited resources in a single direction. Second work our way through from the oldest most tested and well proven homoeopathic medicines and get a strong science base for each one as we work our way through to the newer medicines. Without a strategic strategy with all homoeopaths from around the world we will never get any research publicly notices or medically accepted.

Re: How can we promote research in Homeopathy?

parminder
i am very much excited to learn homeopathy i am beginner with science background  worked as pharmacist (allopathy).please help me to learn this pathy. THANKS